28 October 2007

Update

I added a poll and, although I have no reader base yet I’m starting up an AdSense account.

The poll is for my own enlightenment. I’d like to know if regular folk feel the same way I do but are generally never given the opportunity to express it. Be honest: how do you feel about your life right now? Vote. Elaborate via a comment in this post if you like.

To the AdSense reviewer: there is not a lot of content on this blog yet for you to evaluate, but its intention is to act as a sort of catharsis for me, and hopefully also for likeminded folks, as well as providing an evolving reference and informational/data stream for people to utilize to overcome the monotonous fish-eyed stare. I want to help people beat down ennui and commit persistent inertiacide so they can return to a more healthy, organic way of living.

I hope I haven’t violated anything by saying that.

Shayne

No comments: